0431 965 616
Monday 10 - 6.30pm
Saturday 2pm- 5.30pm
My name is Prasanth Kondamuri, and I'm an experienced Audiologist with a passion for making a difference in people's lives. I hold a Bachelor's degree in Speech Language & Hearing, and I graduated with a Masters in Audiology from the University of Queensland in 2001. With 22 years of clinical experience under my belt, I have had the privilege of working with numerous hearing-impaired clients and helping them improve their quality of life.
My dedication to helping others stems from my belief that everyone deserves the opportunity to communicate effectively and live life to the fullest. Seeing the positive impact of my work on people's lives brings me immense joy and motivates me to continue making a difference. I am known for my patience, compassion and sense of humour, which I believe are essential qualities in my profession.
Outside of my professional life, I am an avid sports enthusiast who loves playing cricket and badminton at a competitive level. I believe that staying active and engaging in sports not only keeps me fit but also helps me maintain a healthy work-life balance. Family is incredibly important to me, and I am blessed with a loving wife and two talented daughters who share my passion for sports and music. They play tennis and are involved in various musical activities, which we enjoy as a family. Spending quality time with my loved ones is one of my greatest joys in life.
I look forward to continuing my journey and making a difference in people’s lives!
My Services are
1. Ear Wax Removal, Microsuction Method $40 for one ear $75 for both Ears.
2. Free Hearing Assessments for Eligible Pensioners and Veterans (DVA White and Gold card holders)
3. Free Hearing aid Fittings for Pensioners and Veterans through Govt Hearing Services Program.
4. Private Hearing Services ( Full Hearing test, Consultation and Detailed Report $75
5. Industrial Deafness Assessments and Industrial Claims for Hearing Aids
6. Pre-Employment Hearing Assessments $ 75
7. Corporate and Group Hearing test $75
8. Children Hearing Test and Report Given $75 (8yrs and above )
9. Free Nursing Home visits and Home Visits for Pensioners and DVA ( Free of Cost.)